THE BEST CONCERT I´VE HAD.


The best concert that I have had was Arctic Monckeys in 2014 at Movistar Arena. Arctic Monkeys is an English indie rock band, considered at the moment very influential for other artists of the style. It is compared to another band, very good too, like The Kooks, are said to be eternal rivals hahaha. His best known songs are "Fluorescent Adolescent or Teddy Picker, among others. Attending this concert was special, because I won the entry through a contest on the Rock and Pop radio. Previous days I lost my things at a party, everyone said that winning the entry was karma: lose my things in return of the entrance! Hahaha. In principle, I was going to go with some friends who decided that day to try their luck and get tickets outside the concert. Unfortunately, they could not and I went in alone. In doing so, I met people and I was spending the recital with them, in the best location and with The Hives, another band that I really like that they played previously to Arctic Monkeys. Without a doubt, one of the best recitals, I hope to return soon to these lands.



Comentarios

  1. I love Arctic Monkeys -but not to the level to go to one of their concerts-but they're definitely a really good band and i'm happy you won tickets to see them live!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ahhh I love them and i'm still sad because i couldn't go to their concert:( but i'm glad you did! (i didn't know the Hives played that day as well, that makes it an even more amazing experience!)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this band, and strangely I've liked how they have changed as a band. I usually am a little upset when bands change, but that's not the case here. I think it's great you got to see them live!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares