Submarine

When I have anytime free definitely I love to watch movies. I’ll talk about an movie that catch me in the first time. The name is Submarine. Its a British movie, like comedy. There is very good opinión about it. I think because uses certain aesthetic elements, such as on-screen titles, chapters, and a self-portrait, but he does not try too hard to be desperately intelligent.
The history is about the adolescent drama. This movie launched to stardom its actors. The music is so well also, Alex Turner of Arctic Monkeys composed the music. The history revolves around Jordana and Oliver Tate, mainly their relation. I think the most reedmable is to see an history close to the reality of any of us. Has a final that can to see without sense, Its open the alternative of thounsand of interpretations about the history. Its to make it so interesting.


Anyway, I highly recommend it when you want to have a good time of distraction. Also you can to see the amazing landscapes of Wales, where happens the history of the movie. Yu certainly will not regret it!.



Comentarios

  1. I've seen pictures of this movie but I've never actually watched it. I hope to do so soon, it looks very pleasing to the eye :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I love the soundtrack of this movie so much! I have a lot of the songs in a playlist to calm myself down haha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love this movie! It is so good! Also I love the story because as you said, it's free to interpretation :)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares